Search This Blog
We share knowledgeable and interesting things with you. That will help to boost your knowledge.
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Billionaire Quotes | 20 best billionaire quotes that will motivate You 2023
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks." - Mark Zuckerberg
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." - Steve Jobs
"If you want to be successful, you have to be willing to take risks." - Jeff Bezos
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison
"I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts." - Bill Gates
"It's not about money or connections. It's the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone." - Mark Cuban
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." - Steve Jobs
"I'm convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance." - Steve Jobs
"Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you're not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were." - David Rockefeller
"The best investment you can make is in yourself." - Warren Buffett
"If you want to be a millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline." - Richard Branson
"Innovation is the ability to see change as an opportunity - not a threat." - Steve Jobs
"I don't believe in taking foolish risks, but I do believe in taking risks that are carefully thought out." - Rupert Murdoch
"A goal without a plan is just a wish." - Larry Elder
"Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world." - Roy T. Bennett
"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
"I don't believe in luck. Luck is just preparation meeting opportunity." - Oprah Winfrey
"The more you know about your industry, the more successful you will be." - Ray Kroc
Popular Posts
Fire Boltt ninja pro max | fitness partner
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment